The Ugglan (Owl) sliding gates are a low-cost alternative to the more expensive cantilever sliding gates, securely controlling openings that are up to 12 m wide as a single leaf gate or up to 24 m wide as a double leaf gate. The Ugglan sliding gate is a manual sliding gate operated by a Henderson rail and a nose wheel at the front edge of the gate.
- Available only manually operated.
- Designed and manufactured to open and close easily thanks to the EASYROLL wheel system
Strong structure and aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Steel frame structure of 60x60 square sections with 20x20 square sections as standard filling.
- Fillings of Viking Guard or Viking Basic panels available to match the fencing system that is used.
- The sliding gates can be manufactured with tailored filling that matches the customer's choice.
- All sliding gates are GALV FE hot-dip galvanised by default.
- The sliding gates can be Z-LACK powder-coated in standard colours such as Olive Green (RAL 6005), Dark Green (RAL 6009), and Black (RAL 9005).
- The sliding gates can be Z-LACK powder-coated in all other RAL colours.