Robust Industrial Swing Gates are the best-selling swing gates by Demex, with an opening that is up to 6 m wide as a single leaf gate or up to 12 m wide as a double leaf gate. They employ the same market leading technology that makes the Demex swing gates Scandinavia's best swing gates according to our customers.
- Available both manually operated and automatically operated.
- Designed and manufactured to open and close easily thanks to the EASYOPEN hinge system.
Strong structure and aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Steel frame structure of 60x60 square sections with 20x20 square sections as standard filling.
- Fillings of Viking Guard or Viking Basic panels available to match the fencing system that is used.
- The swing gates can be manufactured with tailored filling that matches the customer's choice.
- All swing gates are GALV FE hot-dip galvanised by default.
- The swing gates can be Z-LACK powder-coated in standard colours such as Olive Green (RAL 6005), Dark Green (RAL 6009), and Black (RAL 9005).
- The swing gates can be Z-LACK powder-coated in all other RAL colours.
Safe by default
- Automatically operated swing gates are equipped by default with crush protection and emergency stop.
- Photocells can be installed to prevent the swing gate from closing on vehicles or people.
- Vehicle detectors can be installed to prevent the sliding gate from closing on vehicles, even when there is snow and ice on the ground.
- Warning lights can be installed to warn users that the swing door is moving or is about to open or close.
- Traffic lights can be installed in order to control traffic that comes in or out of the area.
- With installed Easy Controller, our technicians can access the automation in order to carry out error diagnostics, reprogramming and much more.
- Sign an EASY support agreement to ensure fail-free operation in the years to come.
- Swing gates can be opened or closed by any method whatsoever – using a mobile, remote control, key switch, code lock or any other operating system.
- A vehicle detector can be installed to open and close the swing gate.
- A yearly clock can be installed to open and close the swing gate at pre-programmed times.
- Swing gates can be programmed to open partially for pedestrian access.
- A standby feature can be enabled to save energy while the gate is not in operation.
- Swing gates can be programmed to close automatically after a preset time.
- Photocells can be installed to close swing gates after passing traffic.