The vertical gate by Demex is a completely unique gate going upwards. When closed, the vertical gate is robust, yet aesthetically pleasing. Because of its surprising and elegant manner of opening, operating this gate remains a unique experience time after time. When open, the vertical gate is slender and striking, in particular, if you have affixed a corporate logo or some other text to it.
Robust yet elegant structure
The vertical gate is a very strong gate: the main beam is made of 80x160x4 mm hot-dip galvanized and powder-coated steel. Sections up to 2 m high are manufactured in 40x20 mm aluminum. Over 2 m they are in hot-dip galvanized and powder-coated steel. All bolts are in stainless steel.
Thanks to the design of the vertical gate, it does not need the space an ordinary gate requires when it is open. The vertical gate can be installed in an existing opening and has no problems coping with sloping terrain.
Soundless safe operation
Thanks to the skilfully designed mechanism and powerful hydraulic motor, the vertical gate functions in all kinds of weather, in rain, wind and snow. As a matter of fact, a 10 m vertical gate works even when wind speeds reach 40 m/s. Safety is guaranteed by infrared photo-electric trip devices that prevent the gate from opening or closing and make it impossible for one to get stuck in the gate.
Rich selection of colours and sizes
Vertical gates are available GALV-FE galvanised or Z-Lack powder-coated. The most common powder coat colours are Dark Green (RAL 6009), Olive Green (RAL 6013), and Black (RAL 9005), but the gate can be powder-coated in any RAL colour that you wish.
Vertical gates are available for openings from 3 m to 20 m (as double gates) and are up to 2.4 m high.
- Vertical gates can be opened and closed by any method whatsoever – using a mobile, remote control, key switch, code lock or any other operating system.
- A vehicle detector can be installed to open and close the vertical gate.
- A yearly clock can be installed to open and close the vertical gate at pre-programmed times.
- Vertical gates can be programmed to open partially for pedestrian access.
- A standby feature can be enabled to save energy while the gate is not in operation.
- Vertical gates can be programmed to close automatically after a preset time.
- Photocells can be installed to close vertical gates after passing traffic.