The residential swing gates by Demex are divided into the same popular versions as Demex's line of residential wrought iron fencing – Diamond, Gold and Safir. They can be up to 2 m high and are available for openings that are up to 6 m wide as a double leaf gate. They use the same market leading technology that makes the Demex swing gates Scandinavia's best swing gates according to our customers. The residential swing gates by Demex are also available as pedestrian gates.
- Available both manually operated and automatically operated.
- Designed and manufactured to open and close easily thanks to the EASYOPEN hinge system.
Strong structure and aesthetically pleasing appearance
- The residential swing gates by Demex are manufactured to match perfectly the Demex wrought iron fencing and all other fencing systems by Demex.
- All swing gates are GALV FE hot-dip galvanised by default.
- The swing gates can be Z-LACK powder-coated in standard colours such as Olive Green (RAL 6005), Dark Green (RAL 6009), and Black (RAL 9005).
- The swing gates can be Z-LACK powder-coated in all other RAL colours.
Safe by default
- Automatically operated swing gates can be fitted with crush protection and emergency stop.
- Photocells can be installed to prevent the swing gate from closing on vehicles or people.
- Vehicle detectors can be installed to prevent the swing gate from closing on vehicles, even when there is snow and ice on the ground.
- Warning lights can be installed to warn users that the swing door is moving or is about to open or close.
- Traffic lights can be installed in order to control traffic that comes in or out of the area.
- Manual swing gates can be fitted with a number of locking systems, with or without an electric strike plate (for access via card reader or code lock).
- With installed Easy Controller, our technicians can access the automation in order to carry out error diagnostics, reprogramming, and much more.
- Sign an EASY support agreement to ensure fail-free operation in the years to come.
- Swing gates can be opened or closed by any method whatsoever – using a mobile, remote control, key switch, code lock, or any other operating system.
- A vehicle detector can be installed to open and close the swing gate.
- A yearly clock can be installed to open and close the swing gate at pre-programmed times.
- Swing gates can be programmed to open partially for pedestrian access.
- A standby feature can be enabled to save energy while the gate is not in operation.
- Swing gates can be programmed to close automatically after a preset time.
- Photocells can be installed to close swing gates after passing traffic.